Bride Loses Half Her Body Weight In A Year Prior To Wedding




This bride-to-be managed to lose HALF of her weight in just one signle year. 
Jennifer Ginley, 26, at the time over 19 stone, was triggered by a selection of holiday pictures, but considers herself ready for her wedding.
Before, Ginley had warned her boyfriend Luke of proposing to her to avoid having bad wedding photos.
The Liverpool Echo reports that she was lost 9st 9lbs, going from size 24/26 to size 8/10 in just over a year.
"I knew I wouldn't be able to relax and enjoy myself," she said.

"I knew my fiance loved me whatever size I was but I was determined that I wasn't going to feel that way on my wedding day, so on January 3 I went along to my first Slimming World group.

"After losing five stone I felt fantastic on the day in August and even wore a bikini on my honeymoon, but the best thing is that I finally feel normal - not fat or frumpy."
She joined Kirkby Slimming World group back in May 2015 along with her mother and sister Christine and began to follow a healthy eating plan together. 

Jennifer admitted, ‘Before I lost weight I had a massive lack of belief in myself and I feel like I wasted so many years with fake smiles that hid how unhappy I was.’

‘I was a serial failed-dieter and could never understand how I could achieve so much in other areas of my life, yet I couldn’t control what I ate. My boyfriend Luke and I have been together for more than 11 years and I always used to discourage him from proposing because I couldn’t imagine myself as a bride being the size I was.’
Credits: 
evoke.ie , www.mirror.co.uk , www.theladbible.com . 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Comments system

Disqus Shortname