Stay slim for life -Top Slimming world tips from experts and successful dieters


I keep a meal planner and always plan out at least 2-3 days worth of meals and a week if I am really motivated. This really helps with budgeting on a food shop too by only buying the foods you need.

Mix around your healthy extra's. We often get stuck in a rut and will only stick to the HEB's that we know and love. Go through your book & sw site & try new ones. I find it always helps with my weight loss.

Drink your water, 2ltrs a day really does seem to help me from bloating up.

Plan ahead, have lots of fruit to snack on when you just need something to nibble on.

Stay for image therapy, other peoples ideas and opinions really do help.

A big one for me is always check syn values before consuming, I have made big mistakes in the past by thinking "this won't be too high in syns" to then be mortified at them lol!

Keep a food diary, I fill out the sw sheets aswell as fill in a page to a day diary of all the food ive consumed. How often do we forget things and forget you have already had your syns/healthy extras for the day.

Scan bran & lots of water helps speed up weight loss aswell as consuming plenty of super speed foods.

Exercise is always a good help to anyone wanting to lose weight (I am an example, the last few weeks I have not exercised & gained 5 inches around my waist). So here I am back on plan & exercising again.

And never let one bad day ruin your week, okay so you have over indulged on syns for today but don't let it ruin your whole week, tomorrow is a new day. If you had a bunch of roses & one rose died you wouldn't throw the whole bunch away would you?

Keep in plenty of syn free and low syn snacks for when you feel the need for a choccie or crisp fix. I keep a treat tin & have lots of treats in it all under 6 syns!

And don't let healthy eating ruin your social life, you can still go out and have a few bevvies or a nice meal just make it a flexi syn day

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Comments system

Disqus Shortname