HOW I LOST 3 STONE IN 3 MONTHS WITH SLIMMING WORLD



This is a video from the lovely Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic, giving her best tips from her weight journey on Slimming world.
I think it’s amazing how quick that she lost her weight.  This has inspired me so much I have watched this for like 4 times and I'm amazed by how gorgeous she looks and how great her weight loss was.
I hope that helps slimmers. We all have the same books, we all have different and busy lives, please know that if this is truly important to you, you can succeed. Dream, believe, achieve. If you want the secret to losing weight, look in the mirror. (credits : Fopperholic.com)
Here'a a video showing how she lost 3 stone in 3 months with Slimming world.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Comments system

Disqus Shortname